Scrip are coupons and pre-paid shopping cards that your purchase from the school to use for your shopping needs. It cost you nothing to use Scrip and Little Flower receives a percentage on all Scrip that is purchased. Many of your favorite merchants participate in the Scrip program.
You simply purchase Scrip for the stores of your choice by using the Scrip order form. Order forms are available at the church doors, school office, or parish office. You may also obtain an order form here –Scrip Order Form
Order forms should be turned in to the school on Tuesday morning (blank forms will be sent home on Monday afternoons) or can be returned to the parish office or in the collection basket. Payment must accompany your order. Orders received by 10 am on Tuesday will be ready for pickup at the Parish office on Friday between 9am and 3pm, or can be sent home with your child.
School families will receive a tuition credit.
35% of the rebates that Little Flower earns for your purchases will be credited to your tuition account in April of each year
YOU CAN ALSO SHOP WITH SCRIP ON-LINE!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
- Create your family account at www.shopwithscrip.com. Follow the link marked Family Sign up-Create Account or follow this link. Create Family Account.
- Near the end of the registration process , the system will ask for the enrollment code for your non-Profit. Please call the parish office at 357-8352, ext 33 to obtain Little Flower’s Code.
- You may want to create a presto pay account. This will allow you to automatically debit your checking account for your order. You will be charged a 15 cent fee, but you will not need to send a check in for your order.
- From there, simply use one of the easy ways identified at the website to find the items you want to order and add them to your cart.
- When your shopping is complete, you may pay with a presto pay account, if you have set one up, or you may send a check to the office with Your child. Be sure to place the check in an envelope marked “Shop with Scrip.” Your check must be received by Tuesday morning in order for us to release your order for processing and insure its arrival for pick up or delivery on Friday.
- From your home page you can access a list of selected scrip cards that are reloadable. If you originally purchased a card for these vendors from scrip, you can simply add value to them through shop with Scrip. Your value will be added to your card as soon as you either pay for your order with presto pay or when your check is received in the office on Tuesday.